Sunday, June 26, 2016

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER



                                              OK..This book is not the kind of conventional books I usually read. When I read the back cover, I thought well this sounds exactly like a Hollywood teen film. But I found out it was not an useless read....It is about a kid growing up..slowly and sometimes recklessly. This particular kid(Charlie) has some issues and I think some readers can identify with Charlie ( at least in some aspects!). 
                                               There are also some characters you may love. As for me I like this teacher of his who gives him great books to read ( Charlie is really gifted in language). Another thing I like about this book is how it portrays the modern family; lots of problems but still lots of love. Altogether it is a good read ( I think for 18+!).

No comments:

Post a Comment